Curriculum Network Helpdesk and Remote Support
Primary & Special Schools
- Telephone Support from the Westfield Centre Help Desk for Curriculum ICT Issues
- Remote Support of Curriculum ICT Systems via the LGfL network (where appropriate)
- Option to take on-site support visits for issues that cannot be resolved over the telephone or remotely
- Remote Support Agreement provides only labour. Any parts and licences required as a result of a support call will need to be purchased separately by the school.
- All Remote Support is valid from 1st April till 31st March the following year.
Support is available for:
- Microsoft Server Operating Systems – Windows 2000/2003/2008
- Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems – Windows 2000, Windows XP Professional, Windows 98, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Microsoft Office Applications (2000, 2003,XP & 2007)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (Versions 6 to 8)
- Microsoft Outlook Express (Versions 6 to 7)
- Network Connectivity Issues
- PC Hardware Issues (Does not include costs of replacement hardware)
- Printer Issues
- Desktop hardware installation issues (scanners, printers, cameras, input devices)
- Other support requests at the discretion of the Centre
All support will be via the Centre’s Service Desk:
- Telephone: 0845 053 0006
- Fax: 01772 621209
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Website: www.westfield.lancsngfl.ac.uk
Where issues cannot be resolved over the telephone or via remote support software across the LGfL network, then site visits can be made available by using any visit-based support option with us or on a chargeable basis.