Assessment Manager 7 Individual Reports
By using Assessment Manager 7 Individual Reports schools are able to meet statutory assessment requirements of the National Curriculum and locally.
Seamless links exist with Exams Organiser, Performance Analysis, Sims .net and Attendance to enable the production of high quality reports including graphs, charts and free text comments.
Examples of Individual Reports
Who should attend?
Assessment Co-ordinator, Reporting Co-ordinator, Administrator.
How will I benefit?
- You will be able to access the tools to oversee the entire Assessment reporting process.
- You will be able to monitor pupil attainment over time by maintaining a historical record of individual assessments.
- You will be able to analyse trends in pupil performance using local or national benchmarks.
- You will be able to produce high quality reports for parents including graphs, charts and free text comments.
What will I learn?
At the end of the course the user will be able to:
- Navigate the Assessment Manager suite to design, create, preview, print and upload new reports which could include graphs and group results.
Short day course 09:20-14:00
Course Codes and Dates
Please contact course bookings to be placed on a waiting list for this course.
Please note you will receive email confirmation for any bookings 2 weeks before the course is due to run.